A bit about the gal behind the lens...
I am a lifestyle photographer that captures well over 100 families from the Austin area every year. This is not only my job, but my passion. As all of us do, I wear many hats. I am a mother, a wife, a homeschool teacher, and a business owner. Finding time to do it all flawlessly, I have learned, is simply impossible. Life is messy, motherhood is challenging, and chaos is inevitable.
My life's mission: to seek joy amongst the chaos and to build a legacy my children would be proud of.
My REAL REAL...
- I grew up in NY and moved to Texas when I was 16- met my HS sweetheart shortly thereafter. Crazy to think we have been together more than half my life!
- I have two sweet littles that aren't so little to me anymore, ages 6 & 9. They inspire me big time and fill my IG feed on the daily.
- #JesusIsMyHomeboy Yep...I am a firm believer in our Mighty God. He has rescued me out of some very dark times (PTL) and He continues to show me grace even when I don't deserve it.
- The Beatles are one of my most played artists on my playlist. Teaching my kids to have a good appreciation for music is high on my priority list.
- I was in the corporate world, working as a bank manager before I quit for my dream job as a stay-at-home mom. I was a SAHM for a year before I started my biz. To me, this provides the perfect balance.
- Give me trees, water, and sunshine. Outside is where I belong.
- I homeschool my kids...and no, not because of the pandemic. It works well for our family, and even though some days I want to throw in the towel bc it is HARD...we truly LOVE it.
- My dream would be to one day "road-school" them cross country in our RV.
- I am what they call an "ambivert" - I will be friends with you and do all the fun things, but sometimes I just need to hunker down and chill...alone.
- I love history and anything pertaining to WWII.
- I am a collector of antiques, give me all the old things. I currently have random vintage china hanging on my bedroom wall.
- I also have an obsession with books, so much so I'm running out of space.
- Take me thrifting for antiques and books, my day is made!
- Add margaritas, Chuy's creamy jalapeno dip and tortilla chips...my day just got even better!